Maintaining a motivated and committed workforce has never been more
challenging. Nor has it ever been more important.
Key to that motivation and commitment is consistent engagement with employees – even when times are tough.
Good engagement means employees don’t just listen, they are listened to. They have a voice, and they have a role in shaping the future of their organisations. It is much more than ‘internal communications’.
At Aberfield, we use our extensive internal PR and corporate communications experience to ensure your employees are not only well informed, but are advocates for your business and a positive influence with all your stakeholders.
Our experienced team here in Leeds has managed internal PR and employee communications programmes for a range of blue-chip organisations, from communicating corporate visions to sensitive business restructuring.
We understand HR legislation, but we also have direct access to experienced HR advisers and employment lawyers.
What can we help you with?
- Developing an internal communications strategy
- Employee research to find out how your employees think and feel right now
- Implementing your communications plan
- Developing engaging employee campaigns and initiatives
- Creating and managing employee events
- Developing a CSR strategy to engage with employees
- Change management – communicating with employees through times of change
- Creating and managing enterprise social networks – your social media channels
- Producing employee content for your intranet, social media channels or internal publications, from video to infographics
- Copywriting for web, newsletters and publications, blogs and social media
- Producing regular e-newsletters, magazines
For more information about our internal communications services and how we can help, please contact us.