Hello from Aberfield’s newest addition
Hello! I’m Chloë, Aberfield’s newest consultant. An events management graduate, I’ve worked on events and PR activities for brands including NHS, Maserati, V Festival and Bupa.
I always enjoyed the PR side of events so decided to make the move into PR full time and so far, so good! The team at Aberfield have welcomed me with open arms, champagne, team lunches and fun work too – I’d give my first week a 10/10.
Things you should know about me
- I’m Cornish-born but now call Yorkshire home; I’ve swapped the seaside for the dales and city life.
- I love to write and I’ve made a promise to myself to launch my food blog soon, this year in fact.
- An explorer by nature, I love being creative and going on trips anywhere and everywhere. An Excel spreadsheet must be created for optimum (organised) fun, the best of its kind.
- I’m a big fan of cats; I’ve got a cat mug, a photo of my cat on my phone case, a cat tattoo and my lifetime ambition is to be a cat lady.
- My favourite food is a pancake, or preferably multiple pancakes. I once drove to Durham because I heard there was a good pancake house there! It was true.
My Guilty Pleasures
- Crime documentaries
- Food magazines
- Single malt whisky
Say hello to me on Twitter @AberfieldPR