Here at Aberfield, we like to keep you up-to-date with the PR
stories and events likely to make the news each week. So here's this week's selection of PR goodies...
Monday 2 September
- Schools go back, food and drinks brands fight for lunchbox space and we all groan at traffic jams again.
We'll also find out the confirmed line-up for this year's Strictly Come Dancing
- Vanessa Feltz has already let slip she'll be taking to the floor (literally, we hope).
Tuesday 3 September
- GQ Men of the Year Awards. Who will be crowned king of design / politics / sports / music / arts / literature / kitchen?
Wednesday 4 September
-Yahoo reveals its new logo. It hasn't changed since 1995. We wait with baited breath.
And it's the official opening of the first direct Arena in Leeds
. Elton John and his band will be performing.
Thursday 5 September
- The ever-growing Bestival starts on the Isle of Wight and marks the end of the summer festival season. This year's theme is nautical. Ahoy sailor!
'Carnaby Echoes' also launches in London, investigating the 100-year musical and fashion history of Carnaby Street. A clever walking tour app brings stories, sounds and performances back to life for visitors, who can activate the content whilst treading the same footsteps as a hundred years of musical pioneers. Pretty cool.
Friday 6 September
- Strut your stuff, because New York Fashion Week is here. Look for your fashion cues for 2014.
Back to news